Many thanks to LB Gregg for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Men of Smithfield: Max & Finn, for a lucky commenter to win! Men of Smithfield: Max & Finn will be released by Carina Press on September 3.
When I walked out of his office after the hottest sex of my life, I thought I’d left Max Douglas behind me forever – along with my favorite argyle socks and my self-respect. The last thing I need is the too-serious, too-sexy former Marine living across the hall from me while he acts as a bodyguard for one of my students. Especially since he fired me from my job tutoring his brother… after we hooked up.
I shouldn’t want him. I should despise him after the way he treated me. But he’s exactly my type: older, experienced, in control – and it’s obvious the lust is still mutual. While I may not be able to keep our relationship strictly professional, I’m determined to keep it purely physical. But when the stalker threats escalate, it looks like Max is going to be sticking around the school for a while… and the more I get to know him, the more I’m in danger of losing my heart.
Previously published as Cover Me.
Books by LB
- Men of Smithfield: Mark & Tony
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1) and Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
- Dudleytown (Cornwall Novellas #1) and Simple Gifts (Cornwall Novellas #2)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family – three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. She’s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 31.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*strikes regal Panther Princess pose* -Mayhem
Don’t forget to enter the contest for Dead Shot by JL Merrow! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 24.
Stop by and enter the contest for winner’s choice of A Guitarist in the Fae Queen’s Court by Amber Kell or the Unconventional At Best anthology! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 24.
Then enter the contest for One More Time by Shawn Lane! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 27.
Make sure you enter the contest for Maybe This Time by Shawn Lane! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, August 31.