Many thanks to LB Gregg for donating a signed paperback copy of Smart Ass: Close Quarters for a lucky commenter to win! Smart Ass: Close Quarters contains both Gobsmacked (Men of Smithfield, Book 1) and Turner and Turner: One Good Turn by Amber Green. (Plus it has Candy Cane Guy on the cover! :))
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Mild mannered Mark Meehan’s good judgment flies out the window when he finds his lover banging another man. Things go from bad to worse as Mark’s crazy revenge scheme uncovers shocking secrets – sending him straight into the arms of hunky lawman and old friend, Tony Gervase, a man of limited patience and secrets of his own.
Books by LB
- The Men of Smithfield: Gobsmacked, Happy Ending, and Cover Me
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
- Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family – three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. She’s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Friday, April 8.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Gimme! Gimme! It’s mine!” -Mayhem