Three years ago, Winston Abernathy did something completely out of character – he had a one night stand with a gorgeous dancer. But the next day the dancer left for New York to try to make it big on Broadway and Win went back to dating men who were like himself – boring, bland paralegals.
Now that dancer, Randy Lincoln, is back in Los Angles. That amazing night with Randy has fueled Win’s fantasies for the past three years, yet he doesn’t believe a man like Randy would be interested in someone like him. Much to his surprise, Randy wants to see him, and for longer than one night. Maybe this time they can have a chance for a relationship. But when Randy gets an opportunity to dance in a Las Vegas show, Win wonders if he’ll have to let Randy go for good.
More of Shawn’s Books
Shawn Lane writes erotic gay romances and believes love and passion know no boundaries. Happily Ever After is for everyone.
Shawn lives in California and holds down a boring day job in a legal department of a giant corporation dreaming of the nights and weekends when she can create new stories.
Shawn loves to hear from readers, is happy to answer any questions, and has been known to send free books to fans just because.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 31.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Can’t a girl nap in her toy basket without being pestered?!” -Mayhem
(Photo taken from above, if that helps…)