Congrats to Mandy, who won A Lie I Can Live With (The Match Before Christmas #3) by Eden Winters! A Lie I Can Live With is being released today by Torquere Press.
Because tomorrow’s Thanksgiving here in the US, I won’t be posting. However, I will have some form of linkity on Friday. 🙂
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, While Under the Influence (Perfect Timing #8), for a lucky commenter to win! While Under the InfluenceÂ will be released by Total-E-Bound on December 5.
A natural follower meets a natural leader. The only question now is who will have the biggest influence over the other?
Elijah is a natural follower, but he’s never thought too much about the way he lets his cousin talk him into all kinds of crazy schemes. What he has thought about, a lot, is the fact that he’s pretty sure he’s not entirely straight. When a drunken game of truth and dare sees Elijah’s cousin, Louisa, find out he might be gay, her influence leads him straight into his favourite sexual fantasy.
Aaron has always believed that he’s a much harder man to manipulate, but that doesnâ€™t mean he’s never been hurt, or that past pain doesnâ€™t influence his actions in the present. Aaron might be dominant to the core, but that doesn’t mean it’s all easy for him.
As meddling family members, former submissives and large amounts of alcohol all come to bear on them, Elijah and Aaron are about to find out just what sort of influence they are destined to have on each other.
Reader Advisory: The stories in this series are linked solely by theme. Each story can be read on its own and the stories can be read in any order.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over fifty BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 2.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I am not bored, May! Stay where you are! Don’t make me smack you.” -Chaos