Mayhem’s still a cutie!
Harry is very serious. And annoyed about having his photo taken.
Polly checks out a charging cable.
Polly gnawing on the split loom tubing protecting the charging cable…
- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance), Tor.com (YA SFF), Gizmodo (SFF, horror), Book Riot (best out this week)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “20 newly discovered Terry Pratchett stories will be published this year“.
- Oh, Kurt, we’re really in it now.
- “Jimmy Carter’s Presidency was not what you think“.
- Learn about starfish.
- xkcd tries to spare us all an annoyance. (Hover cursor/long-press for alt text/caption.)
- “Should you warm up your car before driving?“
- “Do you really need 10,000 steps a day?“
- “Size difference between prehistoric animals and modern descendants“.
- You’ll never guess who invented the cat flap.
- “16 baking recipes that don’t require eggs“. (I’ve made the chocolate crazy/wacky cake before and it’s delicious.)
- “There’s a Napoleonic Man of War simulator“.
- A mini choose-your-own-adventure game called “Escape the Wizard Dungeon”.
- Competitive hobbyhorsing.
- Cake batter donut-flavored iced coffee from Dunkin’.
- “Autism causes vaccines!“
- (As an aside, I know, tumblr has started doing this “you gotta log in to see the rest of this post” thing for long posts. UGH. On the bright side, you can quickly create a tumblr account to do so… and it won’t be as creepy as creating most social media accounts is.)
- What a $50 million house in Utah looks like inside.
- Simultaneously simple yet ornate.
- Remodeled Victorian that barely looks Victorian inside anymore.
- Still has that Tudor feel.
- I got stuck on the red bathroom.
- Very colorful!
- No, thank you, I do not want to live over a highway.
- I would definitely fall off one of the edges.
- :blink blink:
- I guess if you’re going to die falling down the stairs, these are at least lovely.
Harry always looks so skeptical/crabby, but he’s the sweetest boy!
Polly sitting like a people.
Mayhem asleep on my lap.
Such an adorable goofball!
Harry can be very intense.
Mayhem, very close.
Harry and Polly’s second adoptiversary was on the 16th! Don’t they look excited. 😉
Harry on my bed.
Polly upside-down cake!
Harry and Mayhem sleeping on my lap.
Polly creepily sleeping with her eyes open.
Harry talking to me.
Yet another shot of Mayhem looking every bit the Panther Princess.
Polly on my lap, Harry (suspiciously) next to my legs.
Polly side eye.