I turned 45 today. Eeek! How did that happen?!
Congrats to Tina, who won Touching Wood (Stand-Alone Shorts) by Kim Dare! Don’t forget, Kim is donating all royalties from sales of this book to ALSO Out Youth.
Rafe Bridges stopped mixing business with pleasure long ago, but when he receives a call from an intriguing cop who needs help searching for an old family friend, he breaks down and takes on the case. With each day that passes, Rafe becomes further fascinated with Jeremy Halliday…but the biggest problem isn’t his attraction to the cop or his growing need for him. It’s the tiny little detail of Jeremy being straight.
Jeremy isn’t as immune to Rafe as he’d like to believe and as they work together, sifting through a case that is more mysterious and dangerous than it seems, Rafe draws away from him. Knowing he might miss out on someone incredible, Jeremy has to figure out what and who he really wants. And soon.
Nothing is black and white anymore.
S.E. Culpepper lives in Connecticut and does all her work during her son’s nap and bedtimes. She loves romance, especially when it smacks negativity in the face. S.E. Culpepper is currently editing the sequel to Private Eye which should be released early next year, maybe sooner if the stars align. In her spare time she does gigs as a photographer.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, November 28.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I will get my revenge, oh yes. No birthday amnesty for you, oh no.” -Chaos