Some things are worth waiting for.
A former ward of the state, Jason Ferris is fiercely protective of his carefully guarded private life. When he’s felled by a rogue lawn ornament at a Christmas party, Jason finds himself in the care of his first and most devastating love – dark, dangerous, and equally damaged Lt. Robb Sharpe.
Newly returned from years away in the military, Robb’s homecoming isn’t exactly the stuff of fairytales. Now thrust together after a ten year hiatus, Jason and Robb discover that perhaps some things are worth waiting for.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Books by LB
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1) and Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
- Dudleytown (Cornwall Novellas #1)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family â€“ three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. Sheâ€™s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Thursday, December 8.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Still bored. Still waiting for you to entertain me, Mom.” -Mayhem