Many thanks to Katie Allen for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romantic suspense, Darwin’s Natural Selection (Human Design #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Darwin’s Natural Selection will be released on October 12 by Ellora’s Cave.
Tom Cooper’s life was changed with one swift act of brutality. It’s been months and he still can’t forget that night, still lives in fear…especially fear of intimacy. So when a big, beautiful construction worker expresses interest, Tom freezes with every touch. How can the same man inspire both lust and terror? His hungry looks seem both dangerous and delicious?
Darwin Bloom is a man without a life, an identity, even a real name. But he might have found a home in Tom. Living on the lam isn’t exactly conducive to relationships, but Darwin wants Tom too much to stay away. He’ll soothe his damaged lover with soft caresses, with patience, with his hard body – until the best sex of their lives in interrupted by agents from Darwin’s mysterious past.
But that’s okay. There’s something wickedly naughty about love on the run.
Katie’s Other Books
Katie Allen grew up in the Midwest with a horde of sisters (five) and one beleaguered brother. After an enjoyable four years working on her creative writing/art degree, and two not-so-pleasant years struggling towards her MBA, Katie somehow ended up as a mechanical engineer in Denver, Colorado. She returned to Minnesota for three years to go to cop school and work for a police department (best job ever–well, except for writing, that is). She recently fled the humidity and mosquitoes of the Midwest and now lives in an off-grid, solar and wind-powered house in the Rocky Mountains.
When she’s not writing (many books are necessary to pay for her unfortunate equine addiction), Katie rides horses, reads (of course), does yoga, hikes, has slumber parties with her nieces and sits in a rocking chair on her front porch with a shotgun across her lap (well, not quite yet on the last one, but give her a few more years in the mountains). Katie loves to hear from readers. You can find out more about Katie and her books on her website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, October 11.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Wha…?” *sunbeam blissout* -Mayhem