I turned 45 today. Eeek! How did that happen?!
Congrats to Seanna Lea, who won Touching Wood (Stand-Alone Shorts) by Kim Dare! Don’t forget, Kim is donating all royalties from sales of this book to ALSO Out Youth.
Many thanks to Shawn Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, More Than Enough (More #2), for a lucky commenter to win! More Than Enough will be released by Amber Allure on November 27.
College freshman, Bart Smith, struggles with the day to day life of trying to keep his minor sister out of the range of their abusive father. He dreams of getting them both away once she turns eighteen. He doesn’t think any guy would have an interest in someone like him, but he does have a thing for athletes. The one time he gave into that attraction, however, turned out to be a complete disaster. Now he’s leery of all guys, especially gorgeous junior, Evan Caruthers.
Sweet, sexy Bart is just Evan’s type, though it takes a bit of doing to convince the hot little redhead that his interest is genuine. Eventually Evan’s patience pays off, and Bart lets down his guard, believing he’s ready to take a chance on a relationship with Evan. But as Bart’s home life goes from bad to worse, Bart and Evan may lose that chance for good.
More of Shawnâ€™s Books
Shawn Lane writes erotic gay romances and believes love and passion know no boundaries. Happily Ever After is for everyone.
Shawn lives in California and holds down a boring day job in a legal department of a giant corporation dreaming of the nights and weekends when she can create new stories.
Shawn loves to hear from readers, is happy to answer any questions, and has been known to send free books to fans just because.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 25.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I wonder why I’m so sleepy today… oh yeah, it’s because I’m a kitty!” -Mayhem
67 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: More Than Enough (More #2) by Shawn Lane [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Mmm~ College folk… LOL! Love ’em.
I’d like to enter this one as well. 🙂
Happy (belated) Birthday! Hope it was a great one.
This sounds good. Please sign me up.
count me in, please, and happy belated birthday 😀
Please count me in!
Please count me in.
Happy Birthday darling!!
Mayhem, Chaos, be good to Mommy today!!!
Count me in!!
Sign me up, Chris!!
Please count me in.
Please sign me up
Red heads, athletes and angst….right up my alley!
I would love to enter. Will buy even if don’t win because I love your books.
Count me in for the contest, sounds like a really good book!!
count me in please and thank you
Please count me in
Pick me, pretty please? I’d really like to have this ebook. I’m a huge Shawn Lane fan.
Oh, me please! I can’t believe I haven’t entered this yet…
Comments are closed.