I had the outrageous good fortune to win an advance copy of Catch Me If You Can a few weeks ago. It was a steamy, fast-paced paced romp of a read that I can happily and highly recommend. Also, everyone who reviews Catch Me If You Can (on Amazon, your blog or LiveJournal, GoodReads, or LibraryThing) by midnight EST, March 16, and leaves a comment for LB with the link to the review will be entered for a chance to win one of two gift $15 certificates to your choice of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, All Romance eBooks, MBAM, or Fictionwise. That winner will be announced March 17.
So, if you are the lucky winner of this contest and read/review your book lickity split, you could win again. How cool is that? 🙂
Lowly art gallery assistant Caesar Romano is freely out of the closet. Now heâ€™d just like to get out of his Nanaâ€™s guest room. Everything – his reputation and his financial freedom – is riding on the success of tonightâ€™s gallery opening. If only he could shake free of the past so easily.
A mysterious gatecrasher, Dan Green, looks like a promising addition to his pending new life – until Caesarâ€™s ex shows up and suddenly the opening disintegrates into a half-naked dance melee. When the glitter settles, a missing sculpture of Justin Timberlake has Caesar up to his eyebrows in extortion, intrigue and a wild sexual adventure underneath, inside, and on top of a variety of furnishings.
As the cast of suspects piles up, so do the questions. Like whoâ€™s really blackmailing whom? And what does a stolen paint-by-numbers clown matter when Dan is so outrageously capable of blowing Caesarâ€™s resistance to smithereens?
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg began writing in the spring of 2008 at the encouragement of author pal, Josh Lanyon. She never once looked back (although occasionally she looked down and tripped over her own feet). 2009 saw the publication of her best selling Men of Smithfield series.
LB lives in the Connecticut hills with two lazy dogs, three above-average children, and a smoking hot husband who, thank the good Lord, loves to cook. You can find LB at her blog, Nose in a Book, or by visiting her website.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Wednesday, March 10.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hey! Big kitty! Let me go!! My ear isn’t that dirty!” -Mayhem