Many thanks to Erica Pike for donating an ebook copy of her recently released m/m romance, Black Hurricane (Boston Boys #3), for a lucky commenter to win!
Twenty-three year old Jasper Jones fell in love with Dean McQueen at fourteen, but after a disastrous relationship, Jazz would like nothing better than to see the rock star choke on his own vomit.
After a catastrophic reunion, Dean seems bent on destroying Jazz’s life. It all started when an impromptu bar performance ended up on YouTube and Jazz became an internet sensation overnight. The name “Jazdean” keeps popping up in headlines and the paparazzi stalk his every move. To make matters worse, Jazz is about to end up on the streets for the second time in his life.
In a desperate attempt to keep his home, Jazz signs a deal with Deanâ€™s band, Black Hurricane, to perform at a couple of concerts. It feels like one of Dean’s feeble attempts to get Jazz back, but painted into a corner like he is, Jazz has no choice.
Note: This book can be read as a standalone.
Erica hasnâ€™t been writing since she was in diapers, nor has she been an avid reader since she learned her ABCâ€™s. She has, however, always been a daydreamer, spinning tale after tale in her head. Usually those dreams involve a tall, dark, and sexy man who doesnâ€™t exist in real life. So far sheâ€™s been a vampire, a jungle nymph, a time-traveler, a ghost, a noblewoman, a survivor on a deserted island (thatâ€™s always fun), a witch and so much more that itâ€™d take months to count out every occupation. After having exhausted every possible scenario of man-woman love, she started weaving stories of men who love men. This time, however, she wrote it all down.
She lives in Iceland with her adorable little twin boys, and is happy with what she has. She often says that her real name sounds like Klingon to foreigners so she doesnâ€™t even bother to reveal it.
Sheâ€™s been writing for several years now, shortly after reading became an obsession. Aside from that waste-of-a-time business degree, Erica has taken English courses at the university and basically anything that might help her in her career as an author. She takes great interest in studying English, but sheâ€™ll also break every single grammar rule for the sake of the voice.
Erica loves to hear from her readers. Sheâ€™s a friendly, easy-going person who doesnâ€™t mind talking about herself in third person, and not really a vampire or a witch (on most days, anyway), so thereâ€™s no real risk of being chomped.
You can find out more about Erica on her website, blog, Twitter, Facebook, or Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Don’t make me use The Paw, May!” -Chaos
“I’m not afraid of your stupid paw, big kitty!” -Mayhem