Many thanks to Amber Kell for donating ebook copies of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Saving Valor (Fanged Love #1), and her forthcoming kinky scifi m/m romance, Chalice (Planetary Submissives #1), for two lucky commenters to choose from! (Two winners will be selected, and each winner will be able to choose one of the two ebooks.)
Saving Valor (Fanged Love #1)Â will be released by Silver Publishing on January 14.
While at a kennel purchasing guard dogs, Valor discovers a shifter who pleads for release. Intrigued, the master vampire pays to free the werehound, unaware his moment of compassion will change his life.
Caden’s goal is to get as far away from the area as possible. His brother’s pack beat him and left him for dead, and he needs to put distance between them before Jameson realizes he’s still alive and comes after him again. Little does he realize the vampire who freed him has other intentions.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Chalice (Planetary Submissives #1) will be released by Total-E-Bound on January 16.
In order to stop his magic from eating him alive, Chalice seeks out a man strong enough to dominate and control him.
Chalice might be a prince on his planet but his submissive tendencies prevent him from dealing with the incredible energy coursing through his body. Magic users need a second to balance them out, but there has never been a case where the one with the power didn’t hold the dominant position. Chalice’s ability as a rare four elemental magic wielder already marks him as different, though. And with the king in denial of his son’s needs, he has no choice but to look off-planet to find a powerful partner.
He runs into a diplomat on a mission who leads Chalice to agree to be the pet of an emperor – one whose reputation for tossing aside subs is only balanced out by the fact that Chalice thinks he’s the sexiest creature heâ€™s ever seen. Chalice takes the plunge, hoping the biggest gamble of his life won’t prove to be his biggest mistake.
Amber is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, two cats and one extremely stupid dog. You can find out more about Amber and her books at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 20.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
108 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Saving Valor (Fanged Love #1) or Chalice (Planetary Submissives #1) by Amber Kell [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I am entering the contest!! I love Amber’s books!!! Thanks guys!!!!
I’am entering the contest, I would love to have chalice, Amber Kell is one of my Fav mm romance authors :).
Count me in 🙂
Chalice sounds like a good one, count me in please!
Love Amber Kell books. Count me in please 😀
Now Chaos–why would you want to go and change one little thing about you?–you are purrfection darling–you leave that old stretching and exercising to us humans!! You adorable pud!
Oh and tell that sweet little human pet of yours that she is such a wonderful girl for helping out Jase all those times! Such a nice girl–you’ve trained her so well!!!
Oh and yes I guess you could enter me in, please–so good to me Chaos–and I am so undeserving!
Count me please.
Count me in! Valor sounds awesome!
Comments are closed.