Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Gage’s Awakening (Lost Shifters #16), for a lucky commenter to win! Gage’s Awakening will be released by eXtasy Books on January 15.
Hawk shifter Gage has never felt like he fit in – not when he was a teen struggling to survive on the streets and not now that he’s part of the coalition. But he puts on a happy face to hide his feelings and his battles with his inner demons. The only thing that brings Gage any happiness is Branson, a blind Lion shifter who is sexy as hell and smarter the rest of the coalition put together. Too bad Branson has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with Gage.
Branson has no idea why a hot young Hawk sifter would want damaged goods like him. For years, the rest of the coalition has ignored Branson and he’s gotten used to the solitude making Gage’s attentions particularly unsettling. Despite his misgivings, Branson finds himself becoming more and more drawn to Gage.
Then a shocking secret from Gage’s past is revealed – a secret that could destroy not only the Hawk, but the whole coalition. Branson finds himself facing the biggest dilemma of all – does he choose the coalition or the man who’s managed to capture his heart?
Also by Stephani
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- The Cob Brothers Series (with Amber Kell)
- The Night Wardens Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, January 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Whoa, what happened?! Why am I covered in catnip?!!” -Chaos