Many thanks to Poppy Dennison for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Mind Magic, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Mind Magic will be released by Dreamspinner Press on April 23.
Magical species must never mix. According to the rules, Simon Osborne should ignore the children’s cries for help. After all, theyâ€™re werewolf cubs, and he’s an apprentice mage. But for once in his life, Simon breaks the rules and rescues the cubs, saving them from a demon intent on draining them of their magic.
Of course, all actions have consequences, and Simon’s bold move earns him the displeasure of his peers and the attention of the cubs’ alpha, a man named Gray Townsend.
The last thing Gray needs is a mage in his life, but Simon did save his son. Since Simon is now a friend of the pack, Gray doesn’t have much choice about it – or the forbidden attraction that goes along with it. Unfortunately for the alpha, he needs Simon’s help to track down the demon behind the kidnappings – before it strikes again. Simon and Gray must join forces to protect the pack, even as they struggle to resist the temptation that threatens to destroy them both.
Also by Poppy
- Blindsided (free)
A sassy southern lady, Poppy Dennison developed an obsession with things that go bump in the night in her early years after a barn door flew off its hinges and nearly squashed her. Convinced it was a ghost trying to get her attention, she started looking for other strange and mysterious happenings around her. Not satisfied with what she found, Poppy has traveled to Greece, Malaysia and England to find inspiration for the burly bears and silver foxes that melt her butter. Her love of paranormal continues to flourish nearly thirty years later, and she writes steamy love stories about the very things that used to keep her up all night. If her childhood ghost is lucky, maybe one day she’ll give him his own happily ever after.
You can find out more about Poppy at her website, Facebook, Twitter, or Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, April 20.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Your eyes are growing heavy. When you awake, all you’ll want to do is throw my furry pink mouse for me!” -Mayhem
77 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Mind Magic by Poppy Dennison [CONTEST CLOSED]”
It’s way too far to throw a mouse, sorry Mayhem.
But please still count me in.
I’m in (if you’ll have me)!
I really want to read this. Count me in please 🙂
Count me in. I would like to read some new books.
Sounds interesting. Please include me.
count me in please!
I can’t throw 8000 miles but I do have a sparkly pink mouse nearby.
A recent post from mrspao..Fishing Cats
Please count me in for Poppy’s book.
Iâ€™m entering the contest.
Oh, this has certainly caught my attention.
Just wanted to stop by and wish the best to my adopted daughter. Love you Poppy!
Enter me to win, I can’t wait to read it!! 🙂
Paranormal,werewolves yes please 🙂 Count me in!
Count me in please. I’ve been eyeballing this since I saw it on the coming soon page @ DSP
This sounds like a great book. Please count me in!
A werewolf and a mage…I have to read that, even if I don’t win it here. Please, count me in.
Count me in please would be nice to win this I don’t own a book from this writer yet
Please count me in 😀
Count me in, please!
Please enter me in the contest for Mind Magic. It’s on my wish list but there are so many I have to prioritze by author or series.
This book sounds very cool.
Sounds totally up my alley…. Shifters and magic… Brilliant
I would like to enter this contest. Haven’t read this author
Please enter me.
Add me in please
A recent post from Gigi..Half Moon Rising (Assassins/Shifter) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
Please count me in
Count me in. 🙂
Comments are closed.