- New releases: The Mary Sue (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- There’s going to be a second season of Good Omens!
- When you work at Evil-Mart and everyone else is out sick…
- Another humans in space ficlet!
- Some exceptional astronomy photos.
- Cursed geography facts.
- Cursed facts about the “juiciness” of the earth.
- Pride loveseats by IKEA. I ADORE the ace one, but the cats would destroy those ruffles so fast…
- This opera house is definitely of the “go big or go home” school.
- Um, no thank you.
- xkcd, saying what we’re all thinking now. Hover cursor/long-press for caption.
- Cake Wrecks on a new cake from Publix.
Magical Midlife Madness, Magical Midlife Dating, Magical Midlife Infasion, Magical Midlife Love, and Magical Midlife Meeting (Leveling Up 1-5) by KF Breene. Ok series about a newly divorced woman who becomes a caretaker of a creepy old house and falls into a world she had no idea existed.
Oath Sworn, Family & Honor, Broken Loyalty, Echoed Defiance, and Shades of Hate (Jacky Leon 1-5) by KN Banet. Ok series about a werecat who wants to be left alone to run her bar, but the rest of the world just won’t comply.
The harvest will be bountiful and furry.
Judging the “kittens” very hard here.
I was trying to nap after taking my migraine medication and Harry decided to “help” by vigorously grooming my head as Polly looked on.
3 thoughts on “Linkity planted a cat tree”
What a temple for Cats you have!
It’s not a tree, it’s a forest!
I love the humans as space orc concept, and this is a great new installment! Yay!
xkcd has been reading my mind about so many things lately.
Looks like the cat tree harvest is coming along nicely. 🙂
A recent post from Nicole..Top Ten Tuesday ~ More Freebie Fiction