Congrats to Venecia, who won Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding (Strawberries for Dessert #2) by Marie Sexton!Â Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding is being released today by Dreamspinner Press.
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released kinky m/m romance, Masochist’s Choice (Sun, Sea and Submission #5), for a lucky commenter to win! Masochist’s Choice is being released today by Resplendence Publishing.
Masochist Wanted: A position has become available as an assistant to Mr. Fulton Hollingsworth. The successful applicant will be physically fit, and willing to obey orders quickly and efficiently. Full training will be given. However, a man with a natural tendency toward both masochism and exhibitionism will find himself at an advantage.
Firm friends Todd and Ash have worked at Pendragon Bay Hotel for months, but only ever in the vanilla side of the resort. Neither man has any kind of kinky experience under his belt, but that’s not going to stop either of them applying for the job.
When the selection process starts, each man only becomes more and more certain that his friend is completely unsuitable for the job, but it’s too late to back out now. Once Mr. Hollingsworth has a paddle in his hand it’s soon clear that nothing is ever going to be the same for Todd or Ash.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, June 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmph. I am a boy kitty – I can’t be a glamor puss, Mom! Sheesh. I shouldn’t have to explains this stuff to you.” -Chaos