When a rodeo clown, a small town veterinarian and his assistant form a complicated trio, they find it’s their choices that determine who finds love.
When rodeo clown Brandt Collins is forced into retirement by an injury in the arena, he heads to long-time friend Kaden Slater’s hometown to settle down. As far as he’s concerned if that old flame ignites into a wildfire, then all the better.
Kaden is glad to see Brandt, but a little complication in the form of Kaden’s new assistant, Mike, throws a wrench in all their plans. Sexy, smart and young, Mike wants Kaden more than he wants his next breath.
Soon, misunderstandings and the past conspire to tear the trio apart before they’ve even begun. And now it’s their choices that will determine who finds love – and who doesn’t.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Not so long ago, I was an Army brat, which lends to my imagination (Oh, the places I have seenâ€¦lol) and I am the mother of two energetic little boys, which gives me my sense of humor. I started writing in high school for the newspaper and have written steadily since then for my own enjoyment. I have lived everywhere thanks to the travel bug I inherited from my parents, but currently am push-pinned in southeast Michigan. A typical day is a little crazy but I always work in writing time and I love chatting with friends.
I am multi-published with Total-e-Bound Publishing and Breathless Pressâ€¦and every week I am working hard on one blog story or another that I offer on my website each Monday as part of The Story Orgy.Â Feel free to visit me at my website, Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, September 20.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!