- New releases: Tor.com (horror/genre-benders, YA SFF, fantasy, SF), Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more.
- Linkity from BookwyrmKnits.
- “Ode to the emergency book“.
- Coloring pages from NASA. Don’t forget to grab the Exoplanet Travel Bureau coloring book, too.
- “Pandemic fine“.
- Blueberry hand pies.
- Flourless chocolate brownie cookies.
- “I’m not a cat.” (But if you want to be a cat on a video call…)
- Spinach can send email.
- “Candy” mac and cheese.
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix. Very good urban fantasy about a young woman who goes to London for art school, but things get very, very weird before she even attends a class.
Slouch Witch, Star Witch, Spirit Witch, Sparkle Witch (The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Magic 1-4) by Helen Harper. The first one was the best – unfortunately, in each subsequent book, Ivy seemed more and more like a caricature than a character.
Crimes Against Magic, Born of Hatred, Infamous Reign, With Silent Screams, Prison of Hope (Hellequin Chronicles 1-4) by Steve McHugh. Pretty good series about a private investigator/sorceror who woke up tabula rasa a decade ago. Will his slowly returning memory save him from his forgotten past?
The Stolen Letter (Scottish Bookshop Mystery 5) by Paige Shelton. Note to self – don’t bother continuing this series.
Justice Calling, Murder of Crows, Pack of Lies, Hunting Season, Heartache, Thicker than Blood, Magic to the Bone, Dungeon Crawl, River of No Return (Twenty-Sided Sorceress 1-9) by Annie Bellet. Good series about a sorceress who runs a comic book shop in a small Idaho town with an awful lot of shifters in it. She’s trying to lay low and escape the notice of her evil ex (a sorcerer)…
*ignoring me with great focus* -Mayhem
(Mayhem definitely misses Chaos, but I just can’t go there in these photo captions.)