Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Handcuffs & Ball Gags (Rawlings Men #6), for a lucky commenter to win! Handcuffs & Ball Gags will be released by Resplendence Publishing on April 6.
Police constable Andrew Rawlings is used to getting heckled while trying to maintain law and order at environmental protests. Heâ€™s not so keen on the guy shouting the insults being his flat mate, Ben. A protest is no place for a well mannered school teacher, even if the guy is built like an ox. Thatâ€™s why Andrew expressly forbade Ben from attending it, and Andrew isnâ€™t used to his commands being disobeyed.
Ben has had enough of being bossed around by his best friend. Heâ€™s a grown man. If he wants to protest against the new motorway, he will. And, if Andy Rawlings doesnâ€™t like it, well, heâ€™ll just have to step up to the plate and start playing the dominant role full time, not just whenever it suits him.
Nudity, spanking and ball gags – the punishment for civil disobedience has never been so much fun.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 5.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why areÂ you trying to put this tiara on my head, Mom? I thought you said tiaras went around my body…” -Mayhem