Many thanks to LB Gregg for donating a signed paperback copy of Smart Ass: Close Quarters for a lucky commenter to win! Smart Ass: Close Quarters contains both Gobsmacked (Men of Smithfield, Book 1) and Turner and Turner: One Good Turn by Amber Green. (Plus it has Candy Cane Guy on the cover! :))
No more Mr. Nice Guy.
Mild mannered Mark Meehanâ€™s good judgment flies out the window when he finds his lover banging another man. Things go from bad to worse as Markâ€™s crazy revenge scheme uncovers shocking secrets – sending him straight into the arms of hunky lawman and old friend, Tony Gervase, a man of limited patience and secrets of his own.
Books by LB
- The Men of Smithfield: Gobsmacked, Happy Ending, and Cover Me
- Catch Me If You Can (Romano & Albright, Book 1)
- Mistletoe at Midnight (also in His for the Holidays)
- Trust Me If You Dare (Romano & Albright, Book 2)
About LB Gregg
LB Gregg (Lisabea) spends her days plotting and planning and her evenings with her family â€“ three (well above average) teenagers, a smoking hot hubbie, a fat-ass beagle, and a smelly old dachshund. For fun, LB is passionate about skiing, hiking, travel, pedicures, fine wine, good music, and playing cards. Sheâ€™s been known to read a bit too much.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Friday, April 8.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Gimme! Gimme! It’s mine!” -Mayhem