I am not even sure where my linkity time went this evening. If you find it, would you send it back, please?!?!
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- The stages of drafts.
- Literary stationery.
- “The history of wireless everything“.
- “The coolest scientific discoveries of 2017“.
- Behind the scenes with Sesame Street puppeteers.
- 16 non-sandwich lunches.
- 10 chocolate cookie recipes.
- Slow cooker hash brown casserole.
- Cheesy spaghetti squash bowls.
- Chicken lentil soup.
- Chocolate chip macaroon puffs.
- Butter pecan sandies.
- Layered chocolate toffee bars.
- Slow cooker eggnog lattes.
- Best gluten-free cookies of 2017.
- Gluten-free three-ingredient Nutella cookies.
- Parchment vs silicone mats in baking.
- Linkity from kmkat. Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- Four hours of holiday music from Minnesota artists.
- Unfortunate sign burnouts.
- Pancake printing machine…
- A moose running through deep snow.
- Simon’s Cat in “A Christmas Yarn”.
- Simon’s Cat in “Fireworks”.
- Simon’s Cat Logic on catnip.
- Black leopard! Baby mountain lions!
Nerdy, Shy, and Socially Inappropriate: A User Guide to an Asperger Life by Cynthia Kim. reread. This is probably one I’ll reread every few years.
Night of the Living Deed (Haunted Guesthouse #1) by EJ Copperman. Good mystery in which Alison discovers, while converting her Victorian mansion into a guesthouse, that she she can see ghosts – ghosts who want her to help them figure out who killed them.
An Uninvited Guest (Haunted Guesthouse #2) by EJ Copperman. Good continuation of the series – Alison now has her PI license, but she didn’t really intend to actually use it…
Old Haunts (Haunted Guesthouse #3) by EJ Copperman. Alison’s ex husband shows up unexpectedly, and the two resident ghosts turn out to have unfinished business of their own.
A Wild Ghost Chase (Haunted Guesthouse #3.5) by EJ Copperman. Ok short – told from PI ghost Paul’s perspective for a change.
Chance of a Ghost (Haunted Guesthouse #4) by EJ Copperman. Alison’s (living) mother asks her to help a dramatic ghost of her acquaintance figure out who killed him.