Congrats to Shirley Ann, who wonÂ Two Hearts One Voice (Mending the Rift #3) by Valentina Heart! Two Hearts One Voice is being released today by Totally Bound.
Many thanks to Becky Black for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m science fiction romance, The Champion’s Secret (Red Dragon #4), for a lucky commenter to win!
Lawyer Will Garrett took a job with the Outer Spiral Trading Company for one reason only – to keep his ex out of jail. Now his ex is free, but with someone else. This leaves Will seeing out the final months of his contract on assignment as the legal counsel for a sports team of Modern Gladiators on a Company sponsored tour.
Jimmy Campbell, mighty Highland warrior, is the champion and captain of Team Spartacus. But really he’s James De Villiers, half-Scottish, half-South-African, ex-soldier. He’s only in this for the money. One more season then he’s gone. He’s already older than most of the team, with a nagging shoulder injury.
Will and James get together thinking only of killing time in bed during the trips between tour stops. But as they grow closer and Will makes friends with the team, trouble starts with team manager Lenny Sheridan. Lenny doesn’t want anyone to know James is gay. A hostage crisis focuses all the media in the sector on the team and forces James to decide if keeping his secret and his career is more important to him than acknowledging his relationship with Will, whatever that costs him.
A long time science fiction fan, Becky thinks there are few story ideas that canâ€™t be improved by the addition of the words â€œin spaceâ€. If the story also includes two gorgeous men unable to keep their hands off each other then so much the better. Sheâ€™d happily go into space herself, but being English would insist on there being a reliable supply of tea available.
She likes nothing more than trapping her characters in tricky no-win situations and watching them figure a way out. When not chasing her characters up trees and throwing rocks at them Becky can be found working in an office â€“ where sheâ€™s usually thinking about the next rock to throw.
You can find out more about Becky and her books at her blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 12.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Camouflage – you’re doing it right, Mayhem! 🙂
“Of course I am!” -Mayhem
10 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: The Champion’s Secret (Red Dragon #4) by Becky Black [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please
Please count me in!
count me in please 🙂
A recent post from Kaetrin..Review at AudioGals
Mmm – this sounds delicious. Please count me in.
This sounds like an intriguing read so pretty please count me in for this!
A recent post from Jody F..Book Spotlight for Enforcing Emory by Mickie B Ashling (Review & GIVEAWAY)
Count me in too please.
Love the cover, please count me in.
Would love a copy of this, count me in please.
I read the Red Dragon book 1 a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it. 🙂 I’d like to enter the contest please.
Comments are closed.