Â Congrats to Trix, who won the Written in Flesh anthology, donated by Alex Whitehall (one of the authors in the anthology)!
Congrats to Juli, who won A Slice of Love (Love #4) by Andrew Grey!Â A Slice of Love is being released today by Dreamspinner Press.
Congrats to SusieQ, who won Thatâ€™s Entertainment! by Clare London!Â Thatâ€™s Entertainment! will be released onÂ November 11 by JMS Books.
- Not sure when this ends, but KZ Snow’s giving away an ebook copy of The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall by Tam Ames.
- Lisa at the Novel Approach is giving away an ebook copy of Rose and Spindle by Hayden Thorne. Closes 11:59 PST, November 11.
- Armchair Reader Cole’s giving away two books from LA Witt’s backlist, plus a $10 Riptide store credit. Closes midnight EST, November 12.
- Joder’s giving away an ebook copy of Rent by Rick R. Reed. Closes 11:59 pm CST, November 14.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a paperback copy of A Walk in the Park by Jill Mansell. Closes November 18. US & Canada only.
- New releases and more: Literary Escapism (UF/PNR), Tor.com (PNR), and Fiction Vixen (assorted romances).
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
- Has gift potential, although I’d love to replace my beloved “Read Until You Sweat” t-shirt…
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- Make LEGO gift boxes. (via CRAFT)
- A Closer Look at Flyover Land reports in on Social Science, the monthly 21+ event at the Minnesota Science Museum.
Cool or Wha…?
- Fashionista Christmas tree… (Thanks, Brenda!)
- What they don’t tell you about gluten-free pancake mix… 😉 (Thanks, Tam!)
- Kitten! Lynx! Lion! Arctic fox! Lion! Baby otter! Baby tortoise!
A lot of hockey fics. 🙂
Diversion by Eden Winters. reread. Really good m/m romantic suspense about prescription drug smuggling. I beta read this, and I never feel quite right trying to review a book when I’ve done that! And yes, there’s a very good reason this interrupted my hockey immersion. Nope. Not telling. 🙂
12 thoughts on “The cat ate my super awesome linkity title. Really.”
Dare I look? http://www.themarysue.com/avengers-book-hedgehogs/ o.O
Also, feed the kitties kitty food, much better for their tummies
I am SO making those Irish Shortbread Toffee Bars!!! It must happen…possibly this weekend…
Very cool about the Island of the Blue Dolphin cave! And cool about people getting the Dr. Who script back to the BBC unread – I don’t think I could have stopped myself.
The before and after hurricane shots are amazing. And awful. 🙁
A recent post from Bronwyn Green..Hello Birmingham, it’s Buffalo…
I want to try the gingerbread cookies 😉
A recent post from blodeuedd..Review: A Royal Pain – Megan Mulry
Awesome linkity today! Love the Jane Austen plasters and many others. Thanks for sharing!
A recent post from Kristi aka FiberFool..NaNoWriMo Starts to Flow
A sleeping cat does not eat titles.
I totally suckered for the Bourbon Hot Toddy!!
A recent post from margene..Leftie
Aren’t calicos always female?
I didn’t even know that “Island of the Blue Dolphins” was based on a real person.
Which cat ate the title?
A recent post from Cheryl S…Matchy-Matchy
Which cat? 🙂
I have seen it all now I’ve seen Jane Austen band aids!
I wonder what Jeanne would make of that shepherd’s pie recipe. 🙂
A recent post from mrspao..Sew Nice
Thanks for the bourbon recipe links. Michael and I have to provide a cocktail for a party on Sunday, and the Bourbon Bomber sounds great for fall.
Have a great weekend!
A recent post from Brenda..Process
😀 I knew you’d find the link as awesome as I did!
You know, I just can’t bring myself to look at that 8ft python gummy… *shudder
A recent post from Brigitte..Malcolm Is A Poet
Happy to have won–thank you! I’m still crazy about DIVERSION (re-reading it now!), and I *must have* those Lego boxes. And sigh, what I wouldn’t give for some San Jose Sharks fic…or some San Jose Sharks GAMES…bah, stupid lockout!
Another great selection of links this week! The 50 Shades hoopla is reaching crazy levels and I still don’t understand it. There’s no way I’d put my kid in clothes with those sayings. Truly goofy. It’s about as bad as the little boy who came to my house trick-or-treating with his two little sisters with their costumes being a pimp with his two ho’s which their mother gleefully informed me. ACKKKK!
And I saw those gingerbread Oreos and thought they sounded gross but almost bought them just because…..
A recent post from Joder..Review for Double Time by Olivia Cunning
I dunno, this is a pretty cool title…
I may have to look into making Lego gift boxes.
And the photos before & after Sandy are fascinating, yet sad. 🙁
A recent post from Nicole..NaNo Update & Snippet