Congrats to Marie, who wonÂ Midnight in Berlin by JL Merrow! Midnight in Berlin is being released by Samhain Publishing today.
Congrats to Smut Bitch, who won Where Thereâ€™s Smoke by L.A. Witt! Where Thereâ€™s Smoke is being released today by Loose Id.
Many thanks to Dani Alexander for donating an ebook copy of her m/m romantic suspense, Shattered Glass, for a lucky commenter to win!
A male prostitute, a mangy cat, a murder and a maniacal mix-up that threatens his career, his impending marriage and his life. Nothing is going as planned for Austin Glass.
Austin seems to have it all. At least on the surface. A loving fiancee. A future with the FBI and a healthy sized trust fund. He also has a grin and a wisecrack for every situation. But the smile he presents to everyone hides a painful past he’s buried too deeply to remember. And his quips mask bitterness and insecurity. Austin has himself and most of the whole world fooled. Until he meets someone who immediately sees him better than he sees himself.
As events unfold and Austin’s world unravels, he finds himself pushed into making quick life-changing decisions. But can he trust Peter or what’s happening between them when each meeting seems to be just a series of volatile reactions?
Excerpt (scroll down)
The type of books I like to write: I love romance with an edge. A good story with lots of angst and a healthy dose of laughter. My stories will bludgeon you with angst and then make you laugh through your tears (I hope). I enjoy suspense and my characters often have killers, guns, knives, Albanian women with big hands and/or psychopaths chasing them. Somehow they even manage to have sex during all of that running/investigating. I like writing sex scenes. I love writing sex scenes. But the sex in my stories is never gratuitous. Speaking of sex, I love kinks. Bondage, masochism, sadism, domination, slave, uniform fetishes, latex, toys. As long as it’s consensual, it’s fair game. My characters: Quirkier the better. That’s my motto. And lots of flaws. Like me. I’m a giant flaw with one redeeming quality. I won’t tell you what it is. (It’s that I’ve got great fans/readers!) The vague personal stuff: I’m married. I came out to my husband and he is nothing but supportive. He loves to read my stories and edit, but he refuses to read the sex scenes. This is why I have to read them several times and so does my editor. (I’m totally not making that up… Really… totally.) Also, I have cats. And a dog.
You can find out more about Dani and her writing at her website, Goodreads, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, March 1.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I may not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I love you, sunbeam! I love you, couch!” -Chaos