- Knitters who’ve given up in despair of me ever giving away a knitting-related book (even though there is knitting in Keeping Promise Rock – Amy reports that all of her books, except her short story, If I Must, include knitting)… Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, knitters who’ve given up in despair of me ever giving away a knitting-related book, hang in there a few more weeks! On February 25, Crazy Aunt Purl (aka Laurie Perry… or is it the other way around?) will be visiting SoC, plus I’ll kick off a giveaway of her new book, Home Is Where the Wine Is.
- Yay! It’s warm again here.
- Warm being in the mid-20s (F) during the day.
- No need to even zip my jacket.
- Of course, that also means it’s snowing quite regularly.
- And apparently all the weather changes are triggering sinus migraines. (Thanks for helping me put together the puzzle pieces, Debby!)
- On the plus side, while this is my pager/on-call week, I have yet to see the pager.
- The guy handing off the pager had some complicated vehicular crisis, so hasn’t been to work this week.
- This guy has so much bad vehicular luck that I sort of hate to park in the same ramp he does…
- Rumor has it my no-pager luck ends today.
- Still, as Jeanne pointed out, any missed pager time during pager week is good!
- That new laptop I might’ve purchased? *ahem* Is now mostly set up and running speedily. 🙂
- Thanks to Mandi of Smexy Books, where I won a copy of Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione!
“Hee hee! No one will ever find me. Best. Hiding. Spot. Ever.” -Chaos
“Hey, how’s it going under there, big kitty?” -Mayhem
“What?! How did she find me??” -Chaos
“Oh, and that box makes your butt look big.” -Mayhem