- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Wouldn’t this have been a party to remember?!
- Some Round Table humor.
- Goodbye, Nichelle Nichols.
- “Cheddar Man” and his descendant.
- On faceblindness.
- “Magnetic Holding Goose”.
- Dragon barbecue.
- Good to remember.
- Cool tattoo as long as they only use non-toxic paint.
- Newly constructed Victorian.
- Cute, except for the fireplace.
- Opulent indeed.
- Rustic gristmill.
- Where do you find someone in the US to do thatching?
- Kind of cute dome home.
- 12th century castle in Tuscany.
- California castle with some surprises.
- “Little pink houses for you and me…“
- Is this modern or postmodern?
- Another house built around rocks.
- Especially creepy lawn art.
- Includes the cemetery!
- Comes with its own observatory and rathskeller.
- This one has a putting green.
- “Cozy gazebo-style structures” (indoors).
- Nothing too weird until the red room (red rum?).
- Maybe it’s just me, but I think they’re asking too much.
- Looks ephemeral.
- Gives “false front” a whole new meaning.
- “Boating to the island” means something different here.
- Lots of little oddities.
- “The basement is very special.“
- But not as special as this basement.
- Oddly located stairs.
- Stairs should be stairs and not include appliances.
- Don’t slip.
- Thanks, I hate it.
- Why would someone knit that?
- Creepy hot air balloons.
- “Mustard-flavored donuts exist now“.
- So does a “Snickers-flavored seasoning blend”.
- Ah, yes, the perils of having cats.
I was super productive today, but linkity was not one of the things I produced. :shrugging: Please enjoy some cat pictures. 😀
And I know I don’t say it enough, but thank you to everyone who’s still around reading and/or commenting! You guys are the best.
Introducing Harbinger (“Harry”) and Apocalypse (“Polly”). They’re still living in the kitty room as I slowly get Mayhem used to their scents and curious about them.
They were found abandoned in a field near the beginning of August 2020 and were bottle fed by their foster mom. They’re a bonded pair and they also LOVE PEOPLE.
Maybe it’s just me, but I think Harry looks an awful lot like Chaos. Harry’s eyes are an unphotographable amber (not green) and he has a perfectly normal tail (versus Chaos’ slightly short tail with its kinked tip). I would NOT recommend getting between Harry and a sparkle ball.
Polly’s a sweet goofball! Very snuggly and a bit more timid than Harry. Harry’s a bit more reserved than Polly.
Thanks so much to everyone who’s offered comfort and let me know about the impression Chaos left on them. (If you missed my previous post…) Mayhem and I are both definitely feeling his absence – he was present for all but the first three months of her life, and he was present for nearly a third of mine. That’s his gloriously green eye at the top of this page (and it’s staying there, even though it just made me cry). (You can go back and read his origin story here.)
I’m pretty sure my usual posting schedule will resume soonishly, because there’s a certain comfort in routine.
Take care. Go hug your pets and family members.
Last few days of my two weeks of (stay-at-home, of course) vacation, so I’m going to skip a week of linkity to give my time at home that extra special something… 😉
Yes, it’s the same image from Monday, but COLORIZED.