So you get a whole mess o’ linkity! 🙂
- How to eat a pomegranate.
- Flourless coconut peanut butter cookies.
- Cinnamon swirl gluten-free banana bread.
- 20 make-ahead lunches.
- 12 meals with lentils.
- Sheet pan potato nachos.
- Quicker spicy rice cakes.
- Soft and chewy granola.
- Chocolate banana bread.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- 25 quotes from 1984.
- Unicorn Tolerance.
- Well, this is delightfully eerie, isn’t it?
- Thunderstorms in black and white.
- “2017 was one of our planet’s hottest years on record“.
- I feel better about being lactose intolerant after reading this. 🙂
- The March of the Snowplows.
- Winter can be eerie, too.
- Frozen waterfall.
- Minneapolis Milling District from a 1909 postcard.
- “52+ repeatable daily creative ideas for 30-52-365 projects“.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- Linkity from kmkat.
- The cat’s expression just kills me.
- That’s definitely a unique idea for a photo series.
- “dear gods this country has massive issues“.
- Apparently Oreo has a cookie club you can subscribe to.
- “Australians fall in love with 17-hour live train video“.
- Learn about English via “walked into a bar” jokes.
- Purring kittens.
- Baby tigers!
- Wholesome Washington Post.
- “…reciprocated acts of kindness…“
- Harrison Ford on the “Indiana Jones Theme”.
CreativeGIRL: Mixed Media Techniques for an Artful Life by Danielle Donaldson. Ok book with some techniques for using watercolor and sewn paper in your mixed media projects. Definitely one I’m glad I borrowed from the library – not close to a keeper.
Dot Journaling – A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary Thatâ€™ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together by Rachel Wilkerson Miller. Yes, you can get all of this content hither and thither online, but – I just really like having it all in a single place. The book is fairly bristling with sticky tape flags marking things I want to remember or reference.
“…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…” -Chaos, creepily sleeping with his eyes open (Yes, I’m sure he was asleep – he was snoring!)
7 thoughts on “In which linkity got paged during linkity time…”
Great stuff today! Loved the snowplows, eerie winter scene, cat/dog photos, baby tigers… and I want to just dive into that den of purring kittens.
Is the Dot Journaling book basically describing Bullet Journalling, or is it something different?
I like that time-tunnel thing. It’s weird, though. Sounds like it belongs in a science-fiction story collection. And I don’t think I would have liked to be part of the work crew…
I love lentils. And now I want a pomegranate. Darn it.
I’m not sure about that Oreo subscription box, but I have a friend who might love it…
*waves* I am tired and ill :/
A recent post from blodeuedd..Starflight – Melissa Landers
I love old postcards with their interesting snippets of people’s lives. And I love the alliteration of the Ms in the title of this one!
Love the cat and dog, here’s what I’m picturing:
Cat: Dude, your breath smells like week old Friskies!
re the getting married for loans piece: NZ used to do something similar to this, and I know a couple who got married just for financial reasons when they started university, and it’s their 20 wedding anniversary next year 🙂
That time anomaly will keep me awake.
A recent post from kmkat..Knitting can be dastardly.