Ack! I totally got One More Time and Maybe This Time (both by Shawn Lane) mixed up. Congrats again to Carla, who DID win a copy of Maybe This Time, even though the contest for that book is still open for everyone else. 🙂
And so congrats to Suze, who won One More Time by Shawn Lane!Â One More Time was released yesterday by Loose Id.
Many thanks to Poppy Dennison for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Body Magic (Triad #2), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Body Magic will be released by Dreamspinner Press on September 10.
A pack is only as strong as its weakest member.
Rocky Harris knows how the system works. He’s been on the bottom rung his whole life. But when his alpha consigns him to the High Moon Pack to help them improve security, he finds his beliefs not just challenged but outright assaulted.
Cade Montgomery’s confidence took a hit when the pack’s cubs were kidnapped on his watch. He’s prepared to do anything to protect his family, even if it means working with Rocky. Maybe Cade doesn’t trust Rocky, but with the turmoil surrounding pack Alpha Gray’s unpopular decision to break tradition and mate with a mage named Simon, Cade knows more threats are coming.
Then someone declares war on shifters and puts the entire pack in danger. Cade and Rocky will need each other’s strengths to survive the impending battle – and the power of their growing attraction.
Also by Poppy
- Blindsided (free)
- Mind Magic (Triad #1)
A sassy southern lady, Poppy Dennison developed an obsession with things that go bump in the night in her early years after a barn door flew off its hinges and nearly squashed her. Convinced it was a ghost trying to get her attention, she started looking for other strange and mysterious happenings around her. Not satisfied with what she found, Poppy has traveled to Greece, Malaysia and England to find inspiration for the burly bears and silver foxes that melt her butter. Her love of paranormal continues to flourish nearly thirty years later, and she writes steamy love stories about the very things that used to keep her up all night. If her childhood ghost is lucky, maybe one day sheâ€™ll give him his own happily ever after.
You can find out more about Poppy at her website, Facebook, Twitter, or Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 7.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why are all of you upside down?” -Mayhem
92 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Body Magic (Triad #2) by Poppy Dennison [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in 🙂
Whoo-hooo *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*
Loved “Mind Magic” !! 🙂 so please count me in for this one too!
May – that’s MY usual position 🙂
Please put my name in the pack 🙂
I’m really looking forward to this one. Please count me in.
count me in, thank you 🙂
Please enter me in.
A recent post from Tracy..Review: Love, Hypothetically by Anne Tenino
Count me in please. Thank you
Please enter me, thanks!
And here as well!!
Please count me in.
me too please, I loved the first one!
The first one was good. This one seems worth the read too, please count me in.
Please enter me!
Count me in too, please 🙂
please include me. Thanks
Please count me in!
Please count me in!
count me in, thanks 🙂
Count me in!
Count me in please!
Count me in please.
Please enter me in the contest. Thanks!!
Count me in as well. Thanks!
Please count me in.
Please count me in, thank you 🙂
LOVED Mind Magic, and I’m sure I’ll love this one too!!! XOXO Poppy – you rock sweetie!!! HA!!!!!! Oh, and consider me entered!! Either way, Body Magic will be read by me shortly and I’m sure will have rave reviews too!!!!
Please count me in for the giveaway, and thanks!
Please Count Me In
I’d like to enter, please!
I love Poppy and her writing, so please enter me in this contest.
I’d like to enter the contest, please.
Congrats on Book 2, Poppy!!!
Please enter me.Thank you.
Please count me in please.
Please count me in–loved the first book 🙂
Please throw me in the mix as well, Chris 🙂
Count me in please, thanks.
I want to get into this series, please count me in! Thanks!
Count me in. thanks.
Count me in!
Read “Mind Magic” and canâ€™t wait to read this one .Count me in 🙂
Can I still be counted? It’s not 7 PM yet at your please, right?
Comments are closed.