Congrats to Jerilin, who won Christmas with Danny Fit by Amy Lane!
Many thanks to Eden Winters for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming holiday m/m romance, The Match Before Christmas, for a lucky commenter to win! The Match Before Christmas will be released by Torquere Press on December 15. (And Eden has a birthday between now and her release date, so make sure you wish her happy birthday!)
Candlelight, mistletoe, gaily wrapped packages beneath a trimmed tree, and someone to share it with. That’s all contractor Barry Richards wants for Christmas. Desperate for a traditional holiday, he takes drastic measures. Creating a profile on “GetaDate.com,” he hopes to find the perfect man in a matter of weeks. When one date after another goes sour, while all around him friends are falling in love, he starts to lose faith.
The first snows begin to fall and the world is filled with seasonal cheer, all except for Barry, for whom time is running out. Facing the prospect of a lonely holiday, he tries just once more to make The Match Before Christmas.
- Complete list, including shorts
- The Wish
- The Angel of 13th Street
- The Telling (free) and Night Watch
Our heroine sits quietly in her cube, just one of many, typing, filing, and breaking the occasional nail, hiding her true identity beneath her clever disguise of nerdy glasses and business suits (with sensible shoes!). Frantic eyes watch the clock as she waits impatiently for the ruse to end and her true calling to begin.
With eager anticipation she drives her average car to her average home, and eats her average (vegetarian and completely healthy!) meal alone. The minutes tick by, and when the sun finally sets she leaps tall sofas in a single bound, shedding her disguise to take on her true super heroine persona! Is she in such a rush to save the world? Save the city? Save the neighborâ€™s kitten from a tree! No! She liberates her laptop from the evil clutches of arch villain, Hall Closet, and flings it open to free the worlds hiding within its depths. There are lonely werewolves searching desperately for mates, spoiled rich boys just waiting for her gentle caress of the keyboard to create someone whoâ€™ll truly understand them, and futuristic soldiers, gunning across the universe to save the men they loveâ€¦ No scenario is too bizarre! A time traveling pirate? No problem! Violin playing specter haunting a Scottish castle? You betcha!
When sheâ€™s not busily creating happy-ever-afters for fictional hotties, our heroine enjoys music, the great outdoors, and cruising down the highway on the back of a Harley Davidson.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 14.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Darn it, big kitty, I’m not a kitten! I do not appreciate you holding me down to give me a bath!” -Mayhem
58 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: The Match Before Christmas by Eden Winters [CONTEST CLOSED]”
i would like a copy
Happy Birthday, Eden! I wish you a Christmas spent in the company of the loved ones (ones you won’t need to shop for online, just before Christmas :P)
Thanks, ya’ll for all the birthday wishes. It was a lovely day, and I got my Nook!
Hmmm… do ya reckon May had a spot of gravy on her head?
count me in!
please count me in
Please put my name in the hat 🙂
Chestnuts roasting over an open fire
Jason on his knees…. 😉
I’m in 😀
am i too late!! me please!! (maybe later is better than earlier)
Comments are closed.