Many thanks to William Cooper for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming holiday m/m romance, I’ll Be Home, for a lucky commenter to win! I’ll Be Home will be released by Dreamspinner Press on December 15. It is not part of the Advent Calendar.
Since getting together romantically with his best friend Blake on the Fourth of July, Cameron hasn’t seen his new boyfriend in three months. Blake’s attending college in Seattle, and dealing with a cross-country romance has its challenges – nightly phone calls aren’t enough to ease Cam’s fears that a sexy sorority girl will snare Blake’s interest. With Christmas approaching, Blake is home for the holidays, but the only thing Cam really wants for Christmas – Blake’s presence – is a gift he knows can’t last.
William Cooper began writing when his seventh grade teacher had her students rewrite the ending of their favorite book. He currently resides in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. When he’s not spending his time writing, he’s earning his Bachelor’s degree in English or reading a book on the beach. You can visit William at his website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 14.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Wha…? Mom, I was almost asleep! Sheesh.” -Chaos