Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m holiday romance, Christmas with Danny Fit, for a lucky commenter to win! Christmas with Danny Fit will be released by Dreamspinner Press on December 1 as part of their 2010 Advent Calendar. (So if you’ve purchased the entire Advent Calendar, you don’t need to enter this contest.)
One cold November evening, pudgy accountant Kit Allen realizes Jesse, his new office assistant, is everything he’s ever dreamed about in a man. Feeling supremely unworthy and desperate to get a life – even an imaginary one – Kit embarks on a self-improvement campaign that includes workout DVDs featuring Danny Fit, fitness guru extraordinaire.
In the meantime, Jesse has begun a subtle campaign of his own, one designed to bring Kit into the real world and into his arms. Jesse isn’t perfect – he’s no Danny Fit – but he hopes that the kind, funny man who has been looking at him so soulfully since his first day at work has what it takes to be everything Jesse has always wanted.
- Complete list
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) â€“ Review
- Making Promises (m/m romance) â€“ Review
- Bewitched by Bellaâ€™s Brother (m/m romance) â€“ Review
- Talker (m/m romance) â€“ Review
- Guarding the Vampireâ€™s Ghost (m/m fantasy romance) – Review
- Hammer & Air (m/m fairy tale)
Amy Lane works an EDJ, mothers four children, and writes the occasional book. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 6.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I am not a crabbypants, dammit, and I’ll beat up anyone who says I am!” -Chaos