My wish for all of you at the end of the year. Skipping linkity next week, so I’ll see you all in 2023!
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Learn more about Agatha Christie.
- Some good LotR meta.
- “Life During Interesting Times” – a zine that made me think.
- Illustrated good news from 2022.
- Dramatic cats!
- The Barbie trailer gets the Kubrick estate’s approval. A comparison of the Barbie trailer and 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Make Lego-esque waffles.
- A most unusual art installation.
- Too much white. The pink bathroom is actually a relief.
- The opposite of the above.
- As is this.
- I haven’t seen a kitchen like this before.
- Made from a fancy trailer.
- Talk about cookie cutter houses.
- Has its own sacrificial slab.
- This guy is REALLY into motorsports.
- Higgeldypiggeldy house.
- You enter through the window.
- “With special shelving for the mountain goats“.
- “You don’t need to measure, just eyeball it…“
- This is in a hotel, apparently.
- Falling through the glass would be very bad.
- Another wheelchair ramp fail.
- And a slide fail.
- That extrovert is sucking out all of the introvert’s energy!
Harry pestering Mayhem, to her great annoyance.
What the heck, Polly?! Are you ok?! (She seems fine after her apparent existential crisis.)
4 thoughts on “Last linkity of 2022”
Dramatic cats are hysterical! Poor cow.
We certainly all deserve a medal for getting this far. Best wishes to you for a brighter new year!
A Very Merry Happy, and A Jolly Joy Joy to you all. If I had the rainbowy “Opposite of above” house, I would definitely do the red icicle thing. All year long.
Happy holidays to you and the kitties!
A recent post from Nicole..FO Friday: Marisa Shawl
All those weird houses