- Joyfully Jay’s giving away an ebook copy of Losing Better by Katey Hawthorne. Closes 11:59 pm EST, February 8.
- The Novel Approach is giving away an ebook copy of Widdershins (Whyborne & Griffin #1) by Jordan L. Hawk. Closes 11:59 pm PST, February 9.
- Kay Berrisford’s giving away an ebook copy of Chrysalis Cage (Travelers #5) by Becky Black. Closes February 10.
- Babes in Boyland is giving away an ebook copy of Champion by Jet Mykles, Metal Heart by Meredith Shayne, The Wretched 1.1 by BL Morticia, and Moonstruck by Piper Vaughn & MJ O’Shea. Closes 9 pm CST, February 10.
- Babes in Boyland is also giving away an ebook copy of The Last Grand Master by Andrew Q. Gordon. Closes 9 pm CST, February 11.
- LA Witt is giving away a $25 Amazon gift card, as well as a number of m/m romance ebooks (various subgenres). Even if all the ebooks have been claimed in the comments, you can still comment to win the gift card until midnight CST, February 13.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of Once a Bride by Jane Ashford. Closes February 18.
- New releases and more: Pants Off Reviews (m/m romance), Rarely Dusty Books (m/m romance), Literary Escapism (UF/PNR), Tor.com (PNR), and Fiction Vixen (romance).
- Apparently in the UK, books can now be prescribed instead of medication for various mental health issues.
- Lousy book covers. (Thanks, Emanuela!)
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- Cauliflower pizza crust. (Thanks, Strive Bst!)
- If you saw my non-contest post yesterday, you’ve already seen what you can do with the Pulp-O-Mizer Cover Maker. 🙂 (via The Mary Sue)
Cool or Wha…?
- xkcd takes on the “Would you jump off a bridge if your friends did?” parental response. (Hover cursor over comic for additional text.)
- Eeek! Sofa bison!
- Kitten! Cheetah! Takin and baby! Kitten! Kitten! Fennec! Zebra and baby! Black kitten! Fennec and babies! Baby penguin! Lioness and babies! Baby penguins! Baby lion! Baby cougars! Baby panda! Kitten!
- Erm. *looks shifty* How about a fun hockey video?! Not a fan of the team, but I do love this video called The Datsyukian Deke. 🙂
“So… tired…” -Mayhem