Linkity lumps it



Congrats to Cheryl H, who won Earthly Desires by Keira Andrews and Leta Blake!

Congrats to Jonathan, who won His Gift by Clare London!

Congrats to Linda C, who won Indulging Ivan by Kim Dare!

Congrats to Juliana, who won Finding Forever (Sutter’s Bay #4) by Shawn Lane! Finding Forever will be released by Amber Allure on August 5.



Sorry that Linkity was late today! My web host had an upgrade go terribly awry last night, right as I was about to push the button to schedule the post.



Contests

Bookity

Ebookity

Think, Do, Make, Learn

Cookity

Drinkity

Crafty

Cool

Cool or Wha…?

Wha…?

LOL

  • Internal monologue… (make sure to hover your cursor over the comic for additional text)

Teh Cute

Reading Update
LA Heat (LA #1) by PA Brown. ebook. Very good gay mystery with a titch of romance about a sexy, slutty IT geek accused of murder and the deeply closeted cop conflicted between attraction and duty. Be aware that there are some graphic descriptions of mutilated bodies…
LA Mischief (LA #2) by PA Brown. ebook. Good gay mystery in which David and Chris and their relationship (or lack thereof) definitely take precedence over the rest of the story. Two steamy short stories are tacked on to the end of the book.
LA Boneyard (LA #3) by PA Brown. ebook. Very good gay mystery with a titch of romance in which I wanted to smack David for 90% of the book; for the other 10%, I wanted to smack Chris.
LA Bytes (LA #4) by PA Brown. ebook. Very good gay mystery with a titch of romance. In this one, Chris is trying to track down a hacker who nearly kills both he and David.
Bermuda Heat (LA #5) by PA Brown. ebook. Good gay mystery in which Chris and David go on vacation to Bermuda to check out a startling revelation about David’s past. Their vacation goes downhill after David is arrested for murder… This was definitely my least favorite of the series – I’m not a fan of books in which the main series characters are accused of murder. It worked ok in the first book with Chris because it was the start of the series; not so much now.
The Limits of Justice (Benjamin Justice #4) by John Morgan Wilson. Another very good and very dark gay mystery that starts about a year after the previous book. Ben’s not taking very good care of himself, but then he’s hired to ghostwrite an expose of a guy who writes sleazy bios of recently dead celebrities… and things get complicated. Now waiting for the library to get in the next book in the series!
Calling the Show by JA Rock. ebook. Very good kinky m/m romance about an extremely uptight and socially awkward stage manager for a college production who’s upset about a last minute technical staff change, but who slowly warms to the cute new guy running lights…
Indulging Ivan (The Whole A-Z #5) by Kim Dare. ebook short. Very good kinky short m/m romance about a dom who’s staying with a friend while he looks for work. He’s also trying to avoid the temptation of the friend’s younger brother, without much success…
Catching Kit by Kay Berrisford. ebook. Good paranormal m/m romance about a guy who works for the British government, capturing Ethereal Beings (aka elves). When he unexpectedly becomes close to one of his captives, everything changes. I was a bit frustrated by the epilogue, which took place a year after the main story, because all the stuff that was mentioned in the epilogue as having occurred during the intervening year seemed like it needed to be a story in itself!
Bossy and the Brat (Men of Holsum College #5) by Daisy Harris. ebook. Good m/m romance about an almost college senior from a conservative small Kansas town who can barely admit to himself that he likes guys… but he can’t keep his eyes off the dance major who lives across the hall in their dorm.


This is Chaos, pissed off about being at the vet. You can only see one of his eyes because he’s in pirate mode – he managed to scrape the cornea on his right eye, so he’s been wandering around with only his left eye open! He’ll be fine, but since I do have to put ointment in his eye four times each day for a week, I might not be…