One erotic night at a brothel changes Lord Oliver Marsden and Lord Vincent Prescot’s friendship into something so much more…
Bound by Deception (Bound #1)
Lord Oliver Marsden has a secret. He’s in love with his best friend, Lord Vincent Prescot. When he discovers Vincent hires a man once per month, Oliver arranges to take the man’s place, and discovers a dominant side to Vincent he never expected.
Bound to Him (Bound #2)
Wealth, status, and a lover who submits to his every desire – Lord Vincent Prescot’s life is perfect. Then Oliver asks Vincent if he loves him, Vincent’s father demands he marry, and Vincent’s neat orderly life spins completely out of control.
Bound Forever (Bound #3)
Lord Oliver Marsden’s life is perfect…well, almost perfect. Then a letter prompts him to push Vincent, his dominant lover, to submit to him. Yet the erotic night has repercussions neither of them anticipated.
Also includes the short stories Deliberately Unbound (Bound #2.5) and Deliberately Bound (Bound #3.5).
- Bound by Deception, Bound to Him, Bound Forever, Convincing Arthur, Convincing Leopold, and His Client from Loose Id
- Object of His Desire and From Afar from Samhain
- Beyond Reckless from Amber Allure
- My True Love Gave To Me (Brook Street #0.5), Thief (Brook Street #1), Fortune Hunter (Brook Street #2), Rogues (Brook Street #3), and Men Under the Mistletoe from Carina Press
- Free stories
Ava March is an author of Regency-set m/m erotic romances. She loves writing in the Regency time period, where proper decorum is of the utmost importance, but where anything can happen behind closed doors. You can visit Ava online at her website or her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, August 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Haha, big kitty! I’m on the cat tree and you aren’t!” -Mayhem