Erm, yes, I perhaps dawdled away most of my linkity time, so this is going to be a hot mess. 😀
- Great book “warning”.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Cover snark.
- Predictive keyboards wrote a new chapter of Harry Potter.
- 25 good cozy mystery series.
- Ha! That explains a lot.
- I hadn’t really thought about this particular aspect of contractions.
- Amazing origami cranes.
- Dairy-free eggnog.
- Christmas funfetti bar cookies.
- Chocolate chip cookie brittle.
- Flourless chocolate cookies.
- Easy gluten-free petit fours.
- Chewy gluten-free chocolate ginger molasses cookies.
- Gluten-free cut-out cookies.
- Four-hour playlist of Christmas music from Minnesota artists.
- Spoonbridge and Cherry at night.
- Minnesota-style pizza?
- Watch a new island grow.
- “Why we study the Sun-Earth connection – explained through songs“.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat. Linkity linkity from kmkat.
- Quite possibly the ugliest Christmas sweater ever.
- Pet-proofed Christmas trees.
- Famous pop songs turned into Stephen King-esque book covers.
- “Try boycotting a brand in monopoly capitalism“.
- “Nothing is more mesmerizing than this traffic simulator gone wild“.
- The Simon’s Cat guide to humans.
- Baby red pandas! Baby lions!
The Case of the Felonious Friend (Asperger’s Mystery #3) by EJ Copperman & Jeff Cohen. Pretty good addition to the series – although, as with most amateur sleuth mysteries I read, the interaction of said sleuth and the police seem extremely improbable to me.
The Case of the Absentee Father (Asperger’s Mystery #4) by EJ Copperman & Jeff Cohen. This one didn’t quite gel for me. And speaking of improbably interactions between amateur sleuth and police… I just can’t picture the police of Los Angeles reacting as they did in this book.
“If only Mom didn’t starve me so, I could be eating right now…” -Chaos