Today is a two-contest day! Make sure you check out the contest for Eat Me by Mia Watts (plus additional kitty drama)!
Many thanks to Joely Sue Burkhart and book/knit blogger Nicole of Bookwyrm Knits for donating an ebook copy of Joely Sue’s recently released kinky m/f romance, Hurt Me So Good, for a lucky commenter to win! (And yes, we’ll see that guy in the Misadventures sooner or later – feel free to suggest names for him. 🙂 )
One sub to please the Master…in any way he wishes.
Victor Connagher is no stranger to the Dallas BDSM scene. As CEO of a risque cable channel that caters to adventurous adults, he ensures the lifestyle is portrayed in a positive light. He even supports a local bondage club. Yet behind the cool, confident mask, Victor lives in fear.
Once, and only once, he lost control of his inner Dom – and it cost him his fiancée. Now, no one knows how hard he works to keep his darker appetite for pain buried. No matter how much his saucy, confident associate producer makes his fingers itch to once again take up his riding crop.
Shiloh Holmes is a sub, but she’s no doormat. She’s always suspected Victor has the skills to feed her insatiable need for pain, and now she’s found the perfect way to crack his formidable control. Develop a new reality show, America’s Next Top sub…and dare him to compete.
Week after week, as Shiloh fearlessly challenges the real Victor to come out of hiding, he realizes his past mistake was only a blow to his pride. If he loses Shiloh, he could lose his heart.
Warning: Explicit sex, BDSM, reality television, a very reluctant Dom, an audacious sub willing to do anything to win for him, and one very wicked riding crop.
About Joely Sue
Joely always has her nose buried in a book, especially one with mythology, fairy tales and romance. She, her husband, and their three monsters live in Missouri. By day, she’s a computer programmer with a Master of Science degree in Mathematics. When night falls, she bespells the monsters so she can write.
You can learn more about Joely Sue at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment to help cheer up Mia. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Wednesday, October 20.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Stupid screen and glass. I could use a snack.” -Chaos
Don’t forget to enter the contest to win The Third Floor by Stephani Hecht! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, October 21.