Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming Halloween-themed m/m romance, The Third Floor, for a lucky commenter to win! The Third Floor will be released by eXtasy Books on October 15.
Elliot had never liked scary movies, horror stories or Halloween, so he’s less than pleased to find himself working in a haunted house for all of October. Not just any haunted house either, but Beelzebub’s Dungeon, the smallest, cheesiest and dumpiest haunted attraction in Michigan. Elliot has no choice but work there, however, since he’s faced with mounting college bills. Then things become all the more difficult when he’s forced to deal with a new employee, Bryson. Not only is Bryson actually excited about working at Bub’s Dungeon, but he’s annoyingly cute. Neither of which Elliot has the patience for the moment.
Then Bryson gets it into his adorable, blond head to solve the mystery of the Third Floor. For years, rumors have abounded about a murder that took place there ten years ago. The killer was never found and Bryson has made it his own personal mission to make sure justice is served. Despite his misgivings, Elliot finds himself drawn into Bryson’s investigation and he’s soon neck deep in trouble. To make things even worse, Elliot’s becoming attached to the cute menace. Then when the killer realizes just how close they are to discovering the truth, he strikes out at the men. Will Elliot be able to protect Bryson or will they just become another tragic tale at Beelzebub’s Dungeon?
Stephani’s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, October 21.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Quit pretending you can see me, Mom. I’m hiding. You can’t see me when I’m hiding.” -Mayhem