Many thanks to Mia Watts for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Eat Me, for a lucky commenter to win! Eat Me will be released October 25 by Total-E-Bound. (Yes, that is Wind-in-Hair Guy back there!)
Fynn has waited four hundred years to be free of his curse, but a ghost from his past stands in the way and Eddie, his only ally, doesnâ€™t believe him.
Fynn Aren interrupted the inappropriate marriage of his younger sister to a much older man, resulting in a curse that transformed him into a Persian Lynx at the start of the Salem witch trials.
Unable to assume human form except twice a year during the Equinox week, Fynn has lived almost four hundred years, passed from generation to generation of the family who cursed him, waiting for the line to die out and his imprisonment to finally end.
Eddie Salem is the last in his line. Having inherited an exotic lynx with a distinct personality, heâ€™s baffled when he wakes up to a naked man sharing his bed. It doesnâ€™t help that his sexy bed partner claims to be his lynx, Fynn.
Fynn seduces Eddie, hoping to convince him to unleash the curse only to have it backfire in a big way. Add to that the manifestation of the first Salem witch who wants to possess Eddie in order to live again, and Fynn has some choices to make. Free himself or risk everything to save Eddie?
Reader Advisory: This book contains hot male sex and may require frequent cold showers.
Mia makes her home in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she divides her time between a job and spying on people. Mia enjoys long walks in Como Park (except for the damn geese), daisies, dancing in the snowâ€¦(Delete prior sentence, meant for personal ad)â€¦
Mr. Perfect may apply in person for a thorough evaluation and trial. All others will be towed.
- To enter, leave a comment to help cheer up Mia. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 22.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Well, don’t you look tasty!” -Chaos