- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “Incomplete list of great things the PJ LOTR films added that weren’t in the books“.
- Stephen Colbert is part of the team working to bring the Chronicles of Amber to the screen.
- Ficlet set after the Robot Apocalypse.
- “Why isn’t every year the warmest year on record?“
- The many types of erasers.
- “Researchers breed naturally flame-resistant cotton“.
- Nonasuch with an entertaining look at the Miss Universe national costumes. Plus a look at past Miss USA national costumes.
- Repurposed scenery painting rooms.
- Another lovely mansion that’s a 5-10 minute walk from my wee condo.
- Fairy tale cottage.
- Unusual geodesic dome.
- Inside the “Invisible House”.
- The “Circular Sun House” by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Another one from Frank Lloyd Wright.
- An unusual cottage.
- Decorating decisions were definitely made here.
- Not a fan of the red ceilings.
- Very unusual condo.
- Apparently I am in the minority for thinking it’s not a treehouse unless the involved tree is supporting the structure.
- I would be more concerned about having heat registers on the floor, but the house not having heat…
- Another house just for car enthusiasts.
- Must love bricks.
- Very clever fire escape.
- What’s the weight rating of that IKEA cabinet? I hope that was considered before including it in the ladder path.
- Never choose artistry over function re stairs.
- Here’s hoping those kids aren’t clumsy.
- Shower on the landing.
- This skeleton bike can’t possibly be functional… can it?
- Super creepy dollhouse. WARNING: Involves taxidermy.
Mayhem is THRILLED (not) to be sharing the sofa with Harry.
The Cute! It burns!!!! (Polly is as sweet as she looks.)
3 thoughts on “La-la-la-la-linkity”
It’s Linkity day again? I swear the time between Fridays gets shorter and shorter.
Okay, that “invisible” house is amazing. Though honestly, the picture I liked the most is the one that shows all the stars you can see at night out there.
I enjoyed reading the list of the LOTR good stuff from the movies, though I disagree with those who said in the comments that movie Faramir was better purely because he had the growth arc with the ring. I think it was important in the books to have someone who was completely NOT influenced by the ring at all, so to remove that from the movies felt wrong to me.
That dome house in LA is kinda neat—and even though I don’t want spiral stairs in my house, it’s nice to see some stairs that DON’T look like they want to murder everyone! That fairy tale cottage / hobbit house is so adorable. The mansion near you looks amazing, and I was glad to see that the interior wasn’t quite entirely painted white.
That is not a treehouse. It’s neat (though the shower in the bedroom is a bit weird) but it’s not a treehouse.
A recent post from Nicole..Book Review: Ravenfall (Kalyn Josephson)
The red ceiling is weeeeird