- New releases: AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Where Smaug lands amongst the world’s wealthiest.
- Slightly morbid sort of ficlet.
- 2023 cat calendar from… the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Disney-themed cereals.
- Hot sauce from Mountain Dew.
- Optical illusion art.
- Highland cow or sheep footstools.
- Looks exactly as a shepherd’s hut in Cornwall should look.
- “Spacey” house.
- Miniature replica castle.
- House previously owned by a manga artist.
- House so black and white that other colors look really weird.
- House previously owned by people who liked wallpaper a little too much.
- House previously owned by people who liked bears a little too much.
- Perfect if you love turquoise.
- Geodesic dome with a nautical theme.
- A little shabby to start, then YIKES.
- Normal boring, then WTH.
- House with no-good, terrible floors.
- Renovated jail still looks very institutional.
- Maybe not the butt warmer you expected.
- VERY WHITE.
- Cowboy hat house.
- Looks nice on the outside, but…
- :blink blink:
- …had whoever built that staircase ever seen stairs before?
- Same question.
- Two words you never want to hear together: stiletto stairs.
Polly and Harry napping – Harry, as always, keeping an eye on me.
Polly and her sleeping “blep”.
4 thoughts on “Linkity hunkers down for the cold again”
Noooo – it can’t be Friday again. It was just Friday the day before yesterday, wasn’t it?
I think the step-down room in the shabby-to-start-with house must either be for a baptismal font or a mud wrestling pit.
That thing about Smaug is fascinating, but I find myself wondering who the wealthiest fictional character is, if Smaug is only the second. I don’t even want to think about what it means that there are 14 (or 18) humans richer than a literal ancient dragon. (EDIT: oh. Scrooge McDuck is apparently the richest fictional character. I should have guessed that.)
I am not sure about the Disney cereals. And I am VERY unsure about the highland cows or sheep footstools. Those just feel wrong…
You find the most cursed stairs. Wow.
A recent post from Nicole..Author Spotlight ~ Ursula Vernon / T. Kingfisher
Omg that calendar is adoarble
I was surprised to see the Disney MM Club cereal was “Naturally Flavored” Confetti Cake Cereal. Most of the Confetti I’ve tasted has a naturally yuchy papery taste. I do like the Highland Cow footstools, but only in the natural Pink and Green colors. I don’t think the Spacey house looks at all like Kevin. Very disappointing. Not just wallpaper, they also like yellow too much. I was initially confused by the dome with the nautical theme. Then I realized, I was “not tickled” by it at all. I believe the last was item was misrepresented as a “staircase” . It is in fact a kitchen utensil. Simply dump a sack of potatoes down the center, and when they reach the ground, they’re all peeled! Well, once again I’ve a feeling I may have overstayed my welcome.