My surgery went well, everything was benign, I’m healing fine, and so far I’m coming up negative for covid. Hey. Living the dream! (Some family members who stopped by to visit and drop off Thanksgiving leftovers for me on Black Friday [masked, as was I] have tested positive for covid. So!)
- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance), Tor.com (YA SFF, scifi, fantasy), AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more!
- A brief conversation on writing speed between George RR Martin and Stephen King.
- “Things I learned from Sir Terry Pratchett and his marvelous works“.
- On art/writer’s blocks.
- “Vermont children got to name 163 snow plows“.
- “‘Vaccine’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year“.
- I did not know that.
- A cursed fact about belugas.
- “Will it leave a scar?“
- The silliest molt.
- Mashed potato doughnuts.
- Easy no-bake haystack cookies.
- Pizza macaroni and cheese.
- Creamy chocolate martini.
- Painting with clay.
- “Dragons in suits, what will they sell next?“
- A dragon who wants some bread.
- Tetris waffle maker.
- Cool but also alarming.
- Very creepy moose art.
- Horrifying Star Trek mugs, ranked.
- The sweater might be cute, but that is too many bobbins. Put some back.
- AND NO.
- Clippy’s back… as an emoji.
- Oh no, who upset the lava frog?!
- Harmonious tornado sirens.
- This is definitely a repeat, but the Miette addition!!!
- Tiny cats.
- Just a cute little comic about a cat.
- “Magic item hack #17“.
The Book of Raven: Corvids in Art and Legend by Angus Hyland & Caroline Roberts. Lovely book, exactly what it says on the tin.
All three cats on me! You can see marks from my fingers on Mayhem’s head.
Harry under the “EEEEEEK” blanket from Target.
3 thoughts on “Linkity’s looking forward to the end of 2021”
Omg those star trek mugs
Yay for good health news!
And yes, those Star Trek mugs… oy!
So glad to hear that everything went well and that your three Musketeers are taking such good care of you.