Harry LOVES playing fetch with sparkle balls and basically follows me around, waiting for the chance to play fetch.
- New releases: Tor.com (YA SFF, scifi, fantasy), AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from BookWyrm Knits.
- Literary tea infusers.
- On Aragorn at Weathertop.
- “Absolutely NO Refunds.“
- “The Farthest Fueling Station“.
- “Have you heard the tale of the queen of thieves?“
- On getting bitten by a zombie, but…
- What would a centaur or merfolk think of humans?
- Me, too!
- Well, it’s creepy, but is it ACTUALLY eldritch?
- Ursula K Le Guin’s take on Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- I didn’t know that Lucy was a force behind getting the original Star Trek made.
- Learn more about potoos.
- “You aren’t lazy or undisciplined. You have internal resistance.“
- “Foods humanity figures out everywhere“.
- If I already linked to “Humans have STRIPES?!” before, it’s worth reading again for all the additions.
- Omenous mints. (I absolutely meant to spell it like that.)
- …I have questions.
- Aww, what a helpful baby raccoon.
- An homage of sorts to the Nokia 6310i.
- It frequently ends up with Miette.
- “‘Add more dragons’ is always the best course of action.”
- Best cosplay of Dragon Con 2021.
- “…a new barnyard fad.“
Spilling Open: The Art of Becoming Yourself by Sabrina Ward Harrison. Let’s just say I wasn’t this eloquent at 21, although maybe after pruning and editing for publication…