Foot surgery successful! And now I’ll be clomping around in these surgical shoes for I don’t know how long… Probably no linkity for the next several weeks, as I’ve signed up for another class during my linkity making time.
- New releases: AAR (romance) and Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And another!
- Smart Bitches talk Eurovision 2021.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Book nook shelf inserts.
- “Aliens have captured you, and placed you in one of their nature preserves…“
- “In a world where society has collapsed…“
- Well, now I understand why there was so much confusion with the whole droplets vs aerosols re how COVID-19 spread… I’m still boggled.
- Oh, SNAP, Mr President!
- Learn a little more about koalas.
- Cursed fact about ghost crabs.
- Nichelle Nichols is in a new NASA documentary called Woman in Motion.
- LEGO map of the world.
- Some more recreations of artistic masterpieces during quarantine.
- Cute needle-felted griffins.
- A collection of carved turnips. CAN’T BE UNSEEN.
- “You’re supposed to be comforted by this faceless robotic vibrating cat, not horrified“.
- About that spinach that can send email…
- Some Untitled Goose Game humor.
Layers of Meaning: Elements of Visual Journaling by Rakefet Hadar. Gorgeous but otherwise disappointing self-published guide to the author’s specific method of art journaling.
Ghost of Gotham and A Time for Witches (Ghosts of Gotham 1-2) by Craig Schaefer. Good series about a reporter who debunks the paranormal, then finds himself in a complicated situation he can’t explain away.
Sworn to the Night, Detonation Boulevard, and Bring the Fire (The Wisdom’s Grave Trilogy) by Craig Schaefer. Ok side series of the Daniel Faust series that you need to read or the later books of the main series won’t make any sense.
Glass Predator, Cold Spectrum, Right to the Kill, and Black Tie Required (Harmony Black 3-6) by Craig Schaefer. Good series about an FBI agent and witch who becomes part of a black ops team meant to protect the country from supernatural threats. Also must be read or the later books of the Daniel Faust series won’t make sense.
Mayhem and Harry sharing a moment.
Mayhem and Polly sharing a moment.
Harry and the purple unicorn catnip toy.
“Not looking at you, Mom! Put away that phone camera!!!” -Mayhem
2 thoughts on “Linkity feels like Frankenstein’s monster”
I much prefer my robotic cat with a face… https://www.amazon.com/Innovation-Companion-Lifelike-Realistic-Companionship/dp/B017JQPZMA?th=1
Hope your foot surgery does the trick for you, and that you heal quickly!
I had to see what they had to say about Eurovision, we rocked, we really did this year
A recent post from blodeuedd..Carole’s Monday: Bayou Blue