- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- “On reading, walking, and seasonal depression”.
- “Imagining other worlds in Diana Wynne Jones’ Witch Week“.
- “Introducing the Great C.S. Lewis Reread“.
- The Annotated Pratchett File is still online and contain annotations for the Discworld books, Good Omens, and more. Go download a copy, just in case! (via hollow-head)
- Is everything just fanfiction?
- Book covers reimagined.
- “Questionnaire”, a poem from Wendell Berry.
- 36 quotes from Annie Dillard.
Think, Make, Do, Learn
- Yeah, we’re real excited about tRUMP’s visit.
- Brilliant and simple hotel room hack.
- As someone who loves, magenta, WTF. The google search for “is magenta real”, because I, too, had doubts.
- Oh. Well. That’s going to take some mental recalibration.
- I hope all of you know about two-factor authentication and are using it everywhere you can.
- How cookie cutters are made.
- “Astronomers just found 20 new moons around Saturn“. SURPRISE!
- On the sleep data provided by smartwatches and other devices.
- Easy Jiffy corn casserole.
- Instant Pot buffalo chicken.
- Crispy tofu.
- “30 basic marinade recipes for every protein (including tofu)“.
- Cinnamon-sugar shortbread.
- Make solar system jewelry.
- Crochet a Kraken.
- Cross stitch Untitled Goose.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat.
- “Opening into Wings” – a comic.
- Two types of cats…
- “Bam! Free bees!”
- My lockscreen, home screen, and last played song at the time of the post.
- Linkity from kmkat.
- Allegra has concerns.
- Oh, snap, California!
- Horrible goose traps people in TARDIS.
- Dragon threat responses.
Smoke and Mirrors: Short Fiction and Illusions by Neil Gaiman. More horroresque than I’m really fond of.
*glaring glarefully* -Chaos
“Yeah! What the big kitty’s doing!!” -Mayhem
3 thoughts on “Linkity hopes the possibility of snow this weekend has been greatly exaggerated”
I’m in Ars Technica’s corner on magenta.
No no no. We’re already making up our reality, so leave my colors out of it. #magentaisreal #savemagenta
Love the ink linkity this week! (I may have gone down a really long rabbit hole looking at ink colors…)
I’m glad that someone else has published an article about why publication order is the right order to read the Chronicles of Narnia. Also that The Silver Chair is the best Narnia book. (I may have gone down a rabbit hole there, too.)
I knit a kraken once, but it was 3-D and not in a shawl. I am so irrationally pleased that there is an Untitled Goose cross-stitch. This is the game that keeps on giving.
A recent post from Nicole..Goodreads TBR Declutter #26
I am not gonna visit Chernobyl!
A recent post from blodeuedd..Darcy’s decision and Courtship at Rosings