Congrats to Anke, who wonÂ Mapping the Shadows by Becky Black!
Many thanks to Clare London for donating an ebook copy of her recently released m/m romance, Dancing Days, for a lucky commenter to win!
The day Glen Carson loses his wallet is the day that changes his life. The wallet is returned by Aston Walsh, a man he hasn’t seen for twenty years. He and Aston had a passionate and intense romance when they were in their late twenties, and Glen thought their love would last forever. But his dreams were horribly shattered by a shocking confession from Aston, and they parted for good – or so Glen assumed. Now, two decades later, they’ve lived many years apart, created new histories, and built successful lives. Yet the spark between them is still there. Aston wants a second chance with Glen, but Glen is more cautious this time around. He has to decide if Aston’s regret is genuine, and if surrendering his heart to Aston again is worth the risk.
A story from the Dreamspinner Press 2015 Daily Dose package “Never Too Late.”
Excerpt (scroll down)
Clare London took her pen name from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant.
Sheâ€™s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say sheâ€™s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, sheâ€™s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic, and sexy characters.
Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter three stage and plenty of other projects in mindâ€¦ she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.
All the details and free fiction are available at her website. Visit her today and say hello! You can also visit Clare at her blog, Facebook,Â Twitter, and GoodReads.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What? Fighting? Us?!?!?” -Chaos & Mayhem
16 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Dancing Days by Clare London [CONTEST CLOSED]”
It is nice to have such innocent kitties. Please include me int he drawing.
Thanks for the giveaway chance 🙂 Please count me in
Hey! No fighting!
My two cats (brothers) alternate between licking contests, ignoring each other, snuggling, and WWIII.
A recent post from kmkat..Ten on Tuesday, the staycation edition.
Dancing? Fighting? Who’s to say. Ever since the Jets and Sharks made it hard to tell which is which, no one really knows anymore.
Of course it’s not fighting.. you’re just playing, aren’t you??
(At least with your coats you can’t give each other carpet burn from dragging each other across the floor like my two do)
Please count me in. Thank you.
I’m so glad your contests are not Rafflecopter as I will not enter those. Too intrusive.
They’re so good at playing innocent….LOL! I enjoy Clare’s writing so pretty please count me in for this.
A recent post from Jody F..Book Tour for Making a Comeback by Kristina Mathews (Review & GIVEAWAY)
Please count me in!
Sounds great, please count me in. Thanks.
I’ve been looking at this on Dreamspinner, now I’ve read the excerpt on Ms London’s blog I think I’m going to have to do more than look 😀 !
Please count me in too. Thanks!
count me in please
Thank you for the chance 🙂 I once had two brother kitties and they never laid one paw against each other, if anything one was the protector of the other. However two sister kitties my friend had fought terrible battles, fur and claws flying!
Yes please. I would love a chance to win a copy of this story.
Count me in, please!
Comments are closed.