Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m fantasy romance, Two Hearts One Voice (Mending the Rift #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Two Hearts One Voice will be released by Totally Bound on June 2.
They are at war, fearing for each other, both carrying the upbringing of their children and the survival of their country. They are kings.
With the future of the throne secured, Rin and Merin still have little time to rejoice for their children or the unity of their kingdoms. Stuck in the middle of a battlefield, their lives prove to be once again at risk, Rin heads out on a long journey home with his heirs, leaving Merin to lead their army.
Rin receives his rightful title of a king from the Kari council and for once feels as if he belongs on the throne without Merin there to guide him. Missing his husband, he raises their children the best he can, but there’s no end to the war in sight and, after months of futile conflicts, Rin sees Merin cut down in battle.
Distraught and with no patience for his council, Rin threatens the Riki, making even his own men fear him.
Can Rin cope alone and still win the war, or will his sorrow mark the end of his reign?
Reader Advisory: This book contains references to mpreg.
Publisher’s Note: This book is best read in sequence as part of a series.
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 1.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
17 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Two Hearts One Voice (Mending the Rift #3) by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Sleepy. Day off, holiday, wohoo
count me in please
I read the first one and loved it. Please count me in. Wish I still sleeping.
Move over, Chaos. I need a nap, too!
See you are keeping up with the hard life to which you’ve become accustomed to there Chaos…..
A recent post from Kate..April’s reading selection
I’d love to read the Mending the rift series, thank you for the chance at the giveaway of Two hearts one voice.
Thank you for the chance to win a copy! Please count me in.
I’d love to win a copy of this e-book. Thanks for the opportunity.
Oh Goody – more naughty boys! Please count me in 😀
Thank you for the opportunity and please count me in in the contest.
Please count me in. I loved the first 2 of this serie. 🙂
Please count me in.
Please Coumt Me In.
count me in please!
Please count me in the contest. I’m cutting it very close. I can’t wait to read the third book, I absolutely loved the first two. 🙂
Count me in please!!!
Comments are closed.