To be honest, I expected a bit more of an Enchanted Forest – make sure you look out for leaks from above…
May was sprawled on the trackpad earlier and managed to resize my normal, tiny recycle bin quite a bit – now it’s ginormous:
- Blodeuedd’s giving away Is This Love? by Sue Moorcroft. Closes November 16.
- Answer the question to a four-pack Christmas novel four-pack from Blodeuedd. Closes December 7.
- “Authors should know when to call it quits“. (I’m looking at you, Janet Evanovich and Laurell K Hamilton.)
- Typography holy wars. (Hover your cursor for additional text.)
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- New body part discovered! (It’s a knee ligament. Don’t get too excited there.)
- Will Barilla’s new diversity initiatives be enough for people to forget its president’s anti-gay remarks?
- Build a bicycle-powered battery for emergency power. (I would be the worst parent. I would let my kids watch as much tv and play as many video games as they wanted… as long as they were able to continue powering their watching and gaming.)
- Turn sweaters into sweatpants (swants). (Thanks?!, Jeanne!)
- 35 gift ideas from mental_floss. (Dammit, I just bought something for myself from the list. NO, it wasn’t the cat hat.)
- What famous science fiction movies and tv shows would be like if they actually followed scientific principles. (You can follow @HardSciFiMovies on Twitter for more.)
- Turn bookshelves into cat trees. But only bookshelves that are securely anchored to the wall!!
Cool or Wha…?
- A bit of research would’ve helped. (That acronym is actually this word, if you aren’t familiar with it.)
It’s catghan season! 23 lbs of cats keeps my legs very warm before they go numb.