Many thanks to Ava March for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming Regency m/m romance, All In with the Duke (Gambling on Love #1), for a lucky commenter to win! All In with the Duke will be released by Carina Press on November 11.
Max Arrington, the Duke of Pelham, vows to never again let a handsome face blind him to a man’s true intentions. But ten months of celibacy and lonely nights drive him to a decadent brothel, where a beautiful young man arouses his illicit passions as never before.
Tristan Walsh has grown tired of being used for men’s pleasure. But his latest client is different: commanding yet generous, Max makes him feel cared for as well as wanted. Yet Tristan knows he’ll never have the choice to leave the brothel and submit only to Max.
So when Max invites him to be his guest at his country estate, Tristan eagerly agrees to his terms – days to do as he pleases while Max tends to the dukedom, and nights spent together in wicked play. But when the “business arrangement” begins to deepen into something more, Tristan must face the fact that he has no true place in Max’s life – or in Max’s guarded heart…
Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: D/s theme and elements, and male/male sexual practices.
Excerpt (scroll down)
- Bound by Deception, Bound to Him, Bound Forever, Convincing Arthur, Convincing Leopold, and His Client from Loose Id
- The Bound Series
- Object of His Desire and From Afar from Samhain
- Beyond Reckless from Amber Allure
- My True Love Gave To Me (Brook Street #0.5), Thief (Brook Street #1), Fortune Hunter (Brook Street #2), Rogues (Brook Street #3), Men Under the Mistletoe, and The Brook Street Collection from Carina Press
- Free stories
Ava March is an author of Regency-set m/m erotic romances. She loves writing in the Regency time period, where proper decorum is of the utmost importance, but where anything can happen behind closed doors. You can visit Ava online at her website or her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 8.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!