- Fiction Vixen Sophia is giving away two sets of recent paperback romances. Closes end of day today, April 12.
- Joyfully Jay’s giving away an ebook copy of Fire Horse by Mickie B Ashling. Closes 11:59 pm EDT, April 13.
- Pants Off Reviews is giving away an ebook copy of The Gentleman and the Rogue by JK Pendragon. Winner selected April 14.
- Check out the various places you can enter to win a signed copy of JL Merrow’s Hard Tail (plus JL will write the winner a limerick on the subject of their choice). Winner selected April 17 “around teatime” (GMT).
- Armchair Reader Cole is giving away winner’s choice of an ebook copy of Play Me, I’m Yours by Madison Parker or a $10 gift certificate to Rainbow eBooks. Winner selected April 23.
- BooksOnBoard has shut down. Should authors worry? Would publishers reconsidering DRM help indie ebookstores?
- “The day I forgot how to use a book“. I’ve done that before…
Think, Learn, Make, Do
- “The NHL just became the first of the four major sports leagues to partner with an LGBT advocacy group.“
- Cheryl compares Feedly and The Old Reader. The Digital Reader notes that Digg is going to target their replacement for Google Reader at “hard-core users”.
- Which airline seats are the most popular? (Am I the only one who figures out by time of day and flight direction which side of the plane won’t have the sun shining on it the whole time?!)
- Subways of North America. (Make sure you hover your cursor for additional text.)
Cool or Wha…?
- Baby jaguar! Baby genet! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Nyala and baby! Baby clouded leopards! Red panda! Kitten! Kitten! Kitten! Otter and baby! Baby otters! Baby goat! Przewalski’s horse and baby! Polar bear and babies! Lamb! Kittens!
- Hockey fics, hockey fics, getcher hockey fics here!
So here I am, sitting on the couch next to a guy who’s biting his toenails…
*crunch crunch crunch* -Chaos